Shokz Review written by Eric Bator
Website Reviewed: Shokz Guide – Starcraft 2 Mastery Guide
This Shokz review has nothing but good things to say. The Shokz Guide – Starcraft 2 Mastery Guide is without a doubt the best Starcraft 2 guide out there. There’s a reason this guide is called the ultimate Starcraft 2 Mastery Guide – because it is the most comprehensive and informative guide on the web, and easily has the largest database of videos. If you download Shokz guide, I have no doubt you’ll be a winning player in no time. The author, John Greenhoe, has been playing since early beta and tops the Diamond League.
This Shokz review goes through some of the best features of the guide, but by no means all of the benefits of owning it. The guide is completely all-inclusive and covers everything from the Starcraft 2 Single Player campaign under Brutal difficulty to the best advice for Zerg, Protoss, and Terran races on the battle.net server. Download the Shokz Guide to see detailed videos and maps of each mission, including the secret mission, and shows you how to get all the achievements in the shortest possible time on the Brutal difficulty level.
Download the Shokz Guide to learn every aspect of the multiplayer game as well and give yourself a huge advantage against virtually every opponent. It has a really impressive database of videos for 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 multiplayer games. I was especially impressed playing Protoss or Zerg races against Terrans, which I always had a problem defeating. Until right before my Shokz guide download, I was under the impression that a good Terran player could almost always defeat Protoss or Zerg players, but now I know better 😉
The member’s area is particularly impressive. The Shokz Guide forum has a section where members can vote on what future aspect of the guide John Greenhoe (the author) improves. Shokz Guide members also get access to hundreds of member videos and replays that are broken down to teach you the best strategies in all circumstances.
Here’s a summary of the Shokz review:
* A beginner’s introduction, including a detailed six chapter beginners guide
* Hundreds of detailed videos that are broken down into step-by-step instruction
* The best build orders for Zerg, Protoss and Terran races
* A detailed race breakdown, showing which units of any given race work best and worst against a particular opponent
* Campaign guide, including maps and instructional videos, that will allow you to win on Brutal difficulty and collect every achievement
* Tricks for each race that make them virtually unbeatable to the uninformed
* Other more specific guides, such as How to use Reapers effectively, 2v2 Bunker, Reaper, Pylon, Cannon Rush Guides, Starcraft 2 Micro and Macro Guide, and so much more…
Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void will also be included in the Shokz Guide as soon as they are available, for no additional charge. From what I’ve seen so far, Shokz Guide is continually updated by it’s author, John Greenhoe, and I have no doubt that these guides will indeed become available as the expansion packs are released. If you download the Shokz Guide, they provide a 60 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
My advice is that if you truly want to master Starcraft 2, or even if you just want to improve your battle skills or build orders for a specific race, then this you should download the Shokz guide. I hope you enjoyed this comprehensive Shokz review.